This workshop aims in providing its participants with the opportunity to train on the efficient use of social media, learn how to measure the efficiency of Digital Marketing and observe optimal practices from renowned brands.
- Basic concepts
- Digital Marketing trends within local (Greek) and international Social Media: Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Snapchat, Instagram, Youtube
- Creating a business social media profile
- Social Media Marketing Do’s and Dont’s
- Creating a social media ad campaign
- Case studies and analysis of a successful Digital Marketing Strategy
Physical presence is required for participation in this workshop.
Duration: 2 hours.
For a list with all the available courses, please visit eventora
This initiative is supported by “Microsoft Hellas” and all courses are open to the public.
You cannot participate remotely. Physical presence is required.
Courses with the same title cover the same material so enroll to the one that suits you best in terms of time and date.
Upon completion and full attendance of the course, you will receive via email a certificate of participation.
Most courses will take place once a month so subscribe to our newsletter to receive notifications about upcoming course availability.